- When water damage occurs the affected items need to be dried out ASAP. Speedy action can often restore carpets and property with no long term effects such as mould.
- With the right equipment and techniques, it’s possible to prevent secondary damage to property.
- The aim must be to get life back to normal ASAP.
What we can do for you
- Quick response is of the essence in a flooded room. That means using Master Floor Care Restoration’s on-site drying equipment to remove water from carpets, internal structure and contents.
- Our aim is to restore property to pre-loss condition.
- We are available when and where you need us.
- We can handle a leaking washing machine to a flooded town.
- Our qualified technicians’ are on-call 24/7 state wide.
The Master Floor Care difference
- Our investment in technology is second to none.
- We use the latest moisture detection, water extraction, air movement and dehumidification technology to dry the structure and contents are the same time.
- Our truck mounted extraction equipment enables us to put a fully equipped team onto your job at short time.
- Minimum of delay, reducing the disruption to business and property owners.
- All our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification) qualified and comply with OH&S standards.